Post-Shower Bliss


That feeling of contentment after a long, warm shower
When thoughts have settled and the mind has quietened
And the body feels lighter
Somehow.
And the pace of the world is
Just right.
And the silence sinks in as I lie on my bed
Listening to the sound of the traffic.
With the windows shut, it's only a low murmur
Almost a lullaby.
And if I fell asleep now, I know I would not dream
Except perhaps of a light blue sky
And thin, white clouds
Drifting along
As I drift now
Into my cocoon of post-shower bliss.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice writing... Its inspire us as well. So in returns we give you best offers for your rajasthan tour. just visit https://www.padharo.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog post you have shared here thank you very much for posting such kind of blog post.

    Car Rental in Goa
    Self Drive Cars in Goa

    ReplyDelete