Keep learning with Micromax Canvas Tab P666

Looking at this video showcasing the brand new offering from the Micromax stable, a brand that stands for affordable but power-packed gadgets, I realise that sticking to my New Year resolutions will be a lot easier in 2015 if I owned this tablet. Last year, I made a lot of resolutions with regards to expanding my skills repertoire; none of which I could completely fulfil. My passion is to keep learning and primary among these are:
  • Learn to play the keyboard (I have already purchased one);
  • Learn advanced French (I know the basics);
  • Learn to cook (I love food).
I believe that all these goals will become a lot easier with the fast and super-sleek Micromax Canvas Tab P666. I can watch tutorials on playing the piano with its 3G connectivity and 20.32cm WXGA IPS Display. I've always been a fan of self-learning and going for music classes just did not work out with various commitments and things to do on the weekend. Watching videos on this tablet will be a lot easier than watching them on my huge and unwieldy laptop.

The Micromax Canvas Tab P666 promises seven hours of video playback which bodes well for my dreams to become adept at le francais. I can translate words in real time, listen to the nuances of their pronunciation and sign up for courses online with this fantastic device. Maybe I will even get to go to France and practise my French for real! There, the Micromax Canvas Tab P666 will make it easier for me to click selfies in Parisian streets with its 2 MP front camera.

As for my third and most important New Year resolution, it's high time I learnt to cook! Not for anyone else but for myself. And for someone who adores food (especially baked goods), this skill is a must-have. The Micromax Canvas Tab P666 will be my partner in fulfilling this resolution by allowing me to refer to the recipes of my choice with its 1.2 GHz Intel Atom processor and Intel graphics media accelerator. In fact, I have a feeling I may come up with more New Year resolutions with this tab in hand.

So, to sum up, this is what the Micromax Canvas Tab P666 offers:
  • 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Processor
  • 1 GB Ram
  • Fast and responsive with Intel hyper-threading technology
  • 20.32cm WXGA IPS Display
  • Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
  • 800 x 1260 pixels screen resolution
  • Sleek design, 7.9mm
  • Smooth glass finish
  • 5 MP rear camera
  • 2 MP front camera
  • 1080p HD video playback and recording
  • 3G connectivity
  • 4400 mAh battery
  • Talk time: 15 hours
  • Standby time: 325 hours
  • Browsing time: 6 hours
  • Android Kitkat 4.4.2
  • Memory expandable up to 32 GB
  • Intel Burst Performance Technology for Better Performance
  • 16M Colour Depth
  • Available in magnetic black and puritan white
  • 7 hours video playback time
For more about this product, please visit http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666. This post has been written as a part of an Indiblogger promotional activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment